The ninth episode of Exit Capitalism, Stage Left is out now. This podcast is supported by The Maggie Phair Institute for Democracy and Human Rights.
In this episode, I kind of go off about my love for Lucille Ball and her groundbreaking work on I Love Lucy in addition to the groundbreaking work her production company, Desilu Productions, did with the show Star Trek. It’s similar, but not perfectly paired up with the blog post on the MPI site also titled Leftists Should Love Lucy.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- The congressional questioning of Justice Jackson
- Russia’s invasion of Ukraine
- White Reconstruction by Dylan Rodriguez
- Booking a guest speaker through the Maggie Phair Institute
- And why I hate Elon Musk so much
Don’t forget to send us your questions for the last segment of our podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org.